STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
WHY YOU CHOOSE AUSTRALIA FOR STUDY
- World best 300 university in Australia.
- Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world.
- Schools and employers all over the world recognize degrees from Australian schools.
- Australia’s standard of living is amongst the highest in the world.
- Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees.
- Students visiting the country are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week while they are studying in Australia.
- Australia is a safe, friendly, sophisticated and harmonious society.
STUDY IN USA
WHY YOU CHOOSE USA FOR STUDY
- One of the highest selling points of American education is perhaps its worldwide reputation of commitment to excellence.
- US is your perfect choice for research.
- The US education system offers a kind of flexibility in terms of the courses that are offered, which enables you select your choice of subject from a variety of topics. You can now specialize in the area of your choice without having to take any unnecessary classes.
- Availability of financial aid is another major incentive for international students to opt for higher education in the US.
- On completion of your degree, you are legally authorized to work in the US in your related field for about a year, Once your employer grants your H1-B, you are allowed to work in the US without returning to your home country.
- Around 30 percent of all international students in the world study in the US. So, as an international student, you will have the unique privilege to interact with a lot of people from a lot of different nationalities.
STUDY IN GERMANY
WHY YOU CHOOSE GERMANY FOR STUDY
- Germany is the third most popular destination among international students in the world.
- Germany is an attractive place to study and German university degrees are highly respected by employers worldwide.
- German university degree is highly respected by employers around the world.
- More courses and degree programmers are being offered in English.
- Students normally don’t have to pay tuition fees at German universities, and if so, the fees are very low.
- Germany is a safe and Compared with other European countries, the cost of living in Germany is reasonable.
- You learn a language which can open many doors.
STUDY IN SINGAPORE
WHY YOU CHOOSE SINGAPORE FOR STUDY
- Singapore is well connected via sea, air and telecommunications to all parts of the world.
- The Swiss based world Economic Forum also rated Singapore as the most competitive economy processing great innovative ability and a Solid macro economy in the world.
- Singapore is also strategically located at the heart of Asia and can be a hub to explore the South-east Asian region.
- The Nation’s rich multi-cultural heritage is highlighted through the various ethnic groups (Chinese, Malays, Indians, Eurasians) living together. Singapore’s high standards of living also something that student can be assured of.
- Over the years, Singapore has evolved from its traditional British-based education system to one that endeavors to meet the needs of individuals and seeks to nurture talents.
- Singapore is emerging as a popular destination to study among the international students.
STUDY IN DUBAI
WHY YOU CHOOSE DUBAI FOR STUDY
- It is famous for its Nouveau Arab Architecture. It is truly cosmopolitan.
- The Tuition fees are very low.
- No IELTS/TOEFL
- Dubai’s economy has seen growth at a very faster rate.
- Most Universities in Dubai enjoy high World Ranking.
- Dubai covered with four-fifth of the desert is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world because of its awestruck beauty.
- After completing study, students can get jobs in the UAE and enjoy a Tax free salary.
STUDY IN POLAND
WHY YOU CHOOSE POLAND FOR STUDY
- Poland is the 21st largest economy in the world and the ninth largest in Europe.
- Cost of living is low in Poland as compared other European countries. An amount of 200-250 USD is enough to cover accommodation charges, food and travel expenses.
- Tuition fee in Polish universities is also low.
- Poland offers easier access to other European countries such as Germany. Germany offers handsome job opportunities in various sectors and thus many pass outs from Polish universities apply to German companies for work.
- Opportunities for entertainment and relaxation are ample in Poland.
- Polish universities have tie ups with many noted universities and organizations in different parts of the world thus allowing students the opportunity to explore internship facilities at such places. Polish universities have their partners in countries like the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Switzerland and Greece. These opportunities are great for the development of students and also allow them to earn some cash to cover their cost of living.